Your Road Map to Success
Structure – how you organize your sales force
- Organization or “how you put the chess pieces on the board” actually creates the foundation for the most effective sales team (hunters vs. farmers, inside sales vs. outside sales, by territory, industry, products, services etc.) with the best strategy in your sales playbook
- Recruiting: Who you hire…how you train them…what you pay them…are ALL key components of a growing sales team
Process – refers to how your company hunts for new business
- Good prospecting systems and lead generation programs are the key to new sales
- Also includes how you effectively cross-sell and upsell to your current customers to increase revenue
Training – involves developing and using an integrated 4-step presentation
- During calls, many salespeople just “wing it”
- SALESTALENT will develop an integrated Sales Presentation that will increase the closing ratio of each call
Metrics – how you measure productivity
- We develop a customized sales metrics system for you so you can manage & measure how your team is performing
- By accurate and consistent measurement, and making the necessary adjustments, you can increase productivity significantly.
All of these are important questions that will have a direct impact on how you will increase sales and we can help you with that based on our years of experience and knowledge in sales.