Sales Playbooks - Training for Sales Success
Why do you need a sales playbook?
Do winning football coaches have playbooks? Of course, they do because they are very motivated to win their games. Likewise, a business leader needs a sales playbook to win new sales.
Your sales team is critical to your company…because nothing happens until a sale is made. Organized focus and systems will generate increased sales…plan your work and work your plan!
We’ll develop your custom playbook, tailored for your business, to help drive new sales.
The Value of a Sales Playbook
A practical “hands on” playbook will give your company the following benefits to increase sales…
- Reducing sales turnover
- Offering better compensation plans
- Increasing customer revenue
- Reaching your annual sales goals
- … plus more
Call us at 678-421-1950 to talk about your sales playbook and how it can help drive new sales.
How can SALESTALENT help?
SALESTALENT will create a custom Sales Playbook for your company consisting of the following components…
Sales & Marketing Structure
- Your company’s U.S.P. (Unique Selling Proposition)—why are you different?
- Products & Services—offering additional value & new Services
- Specific market segments to reach
- Pricing—commodity vs. a service
- Digital marketing
- Internet / SEO Strategy / CTA / Social Media
- Direct marketing programs
- Budget allocation
- Sales Organization – territory, products, & services, Inside & Outside salespeople, BDRs, Sales account managers, Sales Managers
- Lead Generation Systems
- Sales Recruiting Process
- Sales Success Profile
- Sales Quotas, Salary, Commission & Bonus Plans
- Sales Presentations – Four Steps: Rapport, Probe, Present, Close
- Overcoming Sales Objections
- Three Proven Closing Techniques
- Sales Proposals
- Upselling & Cross-Selling
- 68% Rule
- The 5 to 1 Rule
- Customer Appreciation Programs
- Developing CLV (Customer Lifetime Value)
- Measuring Sales KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) – daily contacts, sales presentations, closing ratios, average sale, sales proposals
- The “Significant Few” vs. the “Trivial Many” – delegation
- Psychic Income & Financial Income = Motivation