Test Your Sales I.Q.
Print this page, write down your answers & then return to bottom of this page and click on “Check your answers here” to score yourself.
Fill in the blank.
- Every sale is really a solution to a ______________.
- Approximately _____ % of sales are based on emotions.
- Most of your prospects are not looking to get the lowest price. They are searching for the best ________.
- The Pareto Time Principle says that _____ % of what you do will actually create 80% of the results.
- The top performing sales person has two outstanding characteristics: ______________ and ___________.
- Approximately _____ % of all sales are lost because the salesperson has failed to create trust in themselves, their components, or both.
- The two most important words in the English language are _______ ________; the least important is “I.”
- One of the best ways to overcome sales objections is to offer sources of _____________.
- In the probing portion of a sales presentation, the questions are really the ____________.
- There are four key components of a professional sales presentation: rapport, probe, present, and ____________.
- Instead of presenting features, you should be presenting _______________ to win the sale.
- In the highest level of communication, you should ________ the body language of the prospect.
- The three types of sales personalities are aggressive, submissive, and _____________.
- In closing a sale, the three closing techniques that we discussed were “Asking for the order,” “The Alternative Close,” and “The _______________ Close.”
- Before leaving the prospect’s office at the conclusion of your appointment, you should always leave with some type of ____________________.
- The purpose of a sales telemarketing call is really to sell the __________________________.
- Approximately _____ % of all people in the United States have written goals.
- The questions are really the _______________.
- Effective sources of proof in your sales presentations are trade articles, references, and _______________________________.
- You should always establish written goals with specific _________________ for their attainment.
Insert “T” for true or “F” for false
- Sales objections are generally a good sign during your sales presentation.
- The most productive salespeople are great presenters and usually do the majority of the talking.
- Successful sales presentations contain almost 50% more objections than non-successful sales presentations.
- In approximately 35% of all sales calls in any industry, the salesperson will never ask for the sale.
- The real purpose of a telemarketing call is to create three benefits for your company.
- Approximately five out of ten salespeople will quit calling on a prospect after making only the second sales call.
- In sales presentations, it is usually better to ask more open-ended questions.
- Top salespeople usually uncover the prospect’s needs before mentioning a specific product or service.
- It has been said that the majority of all sales are won or lost in the first ninety seconds.
- Approximately 40% of what we really communicate is through body language.
- One of the reasons why many people are such poor listeners is because their rate of listening far exceeds the rate of speech.
- Top salespeople acknowledge and support the prospect’s comments twice as often as mediocre salespeople and ask 25% more close-ended questions.
- The consultative type of sales approach is to always think, “close, close, close!”
- In the majority of all sales calls made by salespeople, a planned methodical approach is used.
- Open-ended questions usually require a yes or no answer.
- In most sales calls made in the U.S. today, the salesperson is not calling on the correct decision maker.
- In most sales calls, the salesperson will ask for the order.
- It is generally about three times easier to sell to a present customer than it is to create a new customer.
- Approximately 68% of all customers are lost due to a perceived attitude of indifference from the salesperson or company.
- The 3/11 rule relates to prospecting methods.