Custom Sales Playbooks
Why Sales Playbooks?
Do winning football coaches have Playbooks? Of course, they do because they are very motivated to win their games. Likewise, a business leader needs a Sales Playbook to win new sales.
Your sales team is critical to your company…because nothing happens until a sale is made. Organized focus and systems will generate increased sales…plan your work and work your plan! We develop sales playbooks to help drive new sales.
The Value of a Sales Playbook
A practical “hands on” Sales Playbook will give your company the following benefits to increase sales…
- Reducing sales turnover
- Offering better compensation plans
- Increasing customer revenue
- Reaching your annual sales goals
- … plus more
How can SALESTALENT help?
SALESTALENT will create a custom Sales Playbook for your company consisting of the following components…
Sales & Marketing Structure
- Your company’s U.S.P. (Unique Selling Proposition)—why are you different?
- Products & Services—offering additional value & new Services
- Specific market segments to reach
- Pricing—commodity vs. a service
- Digital marketing
- Internet / SEO Strategy / CTA / Social Media
- Direct marketing programs
- Budget allocation
- Sales Organization – territory, products, & services, Inside & Outside salespeople, BDRs, Sales account managers, Sales Managers
- Lead Generation Systems
- Sales Recruiting Process
- Sales Success Profile
- Sales Quotas, Salary, Commission & Bonus Plans
- Sales Presentations – Four Steps: Rapport, Probe, Present, Close
- Overcoming Sales Objections
- Three Proven Closing Techniques
- Sales Proposals
- Upselling & Cross-Selling
- 68% Rule
- The 5 to 1 Rule
- Customer Appreciation Programs
- Developing CLV (Customer Lifetime Value)
- Measuring Sales KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) – daily contacts, sales presentations, closing ratios, average sale, sales proposals
- The “Significant Few” vs. the “Trivial Many” – delegation
- Psychic Income & Financial Income = Motivation